Protecting our visitors' and customers' privacy is very important to us.
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to deSteini.
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- supply to you services that you request
Where we disclose your personal information to our agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Securing of your data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This policy was last modified on 20th of December 2013.